Tuesday, April 8, 2008

All Food All The Time

A couple random things to get the week started:

Check out this link that my friend shared with me: http://food.alltop.com/ Not only does Alltop aggregate all the top food blogs, it also tracks other topics like fashion, politics, technology and much more!

In other news, my best friend Simone comes on Friday (hooray!) and I will be cooking a nice dinner for 4 at home that will highlight some seasonal vegetables. Saturday night, we have reservations at OTOM (Moto's sister restaurant) so look for the review and posts from the dinner.

Lastly, we went to Avec (again) last night and they have added some new menu items (Do I dare say that spring is upon us in Chicago...?) Make sure to try the duck sausage with fresh basil...it's a home run!
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: