Saturday, October 25, 2008

Grilled Skirt Steak with Chimichurrie Sauce

Skirt steak is really underrated. It's cheap, it takes about 5 minutes to grill and with a fresh chimichurrie sauce it really can't be beat. I like to marinate my skirt steak in a little worcestershire sauce and seasoning before I pop it on my grill pan. In addition, I add some more heat to my chimichurrie by adding some Sriracha.

Grilled Skirt Steak with Chimichurrie Sauce
  • 1 pd skirt steak
  • 1/4 cup olive oil
  • 2/3 cup sherry vinegar
  • 3/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
  • 3 tablespoons fresh oregano, chopped
  • 3 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
  • 6 large cloves garlic, chopped
  • Salt & pepper
Season steak and marinate in 1/4 cup worcestershire sauce for a minimum of 1 hour and up to 6.

Heat grill pan. Chop parsley (can use flat parsley) and add to rest of the ingredients. Grill steak 3 minutes a side for medium rare and served slices pieces with chimichurrie sauce.
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: