Wolfy's Northbrook opens tomorrow at 11am so round up your friends or kids and go grab a bite that everyone will love that won't break the bank. Some menu items to be excited about are:
· Fresh Salad Bar with everything you might want to please your healthier side
· Fresh brisket and chuck burger made daily by the most famous butcher in Northbrook - served on a hand baked Challah roll (yum)
· Polish’s done right like we’ve come to love on Maxwell St
· Grilled Salami sandwich that emulates Poochie’s with grilled onions, on soft French bread, and a dab of brown mustards
· Real Merkt’s cheddar for your dogs, fries, and burgers
· Vienna products across the board of course!!
· An amazing gyros (pita-meat-sauce-meat again-onion-tomato)
· Awesome Chicken pita sandwich’s marinated overnight
· Kick ass fries to round off your meal!
Location is in the little strip mall on the southeast corner of Dundee and Sanders.
873 Sanders Rd., Northbrook, IL, 847-272-1177)
Make sure to say hi to Josh Kaplan, my good friend and fellow foodie. Also, check out Wolfy's video on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?
See you there Kaplan Brothers!