Sunday, October 21, 2007

Vosges Chocolate Bacon Exotic Candy Bar


For you "Everything is Better with Bacon" fanatics, here is the ultimate treat!? I guess the good news is that it is Gluten Free.

Bacon Exotic Candy Bar - New
Applewood smoked bacon + Alder smoked salt + deep milk chocolate
Deep milk chocolate coats your mouth and leads to the crunch of smoked bacon pieces. Surprise your mouth with the smoked salt and sweet milk chocolate combination.Crisp, buttery, compulsively irresistible bacon and milk chocolate combination has long been a favorite of mine. I started playing with this combination at the tender age of six while eating chocolate chip pancakes drenched in maple syrup. Beside my chocolate-laden cakes laid three strips of fried bacon, just barely touching a sweet pool of maple syrup. Just a bite of the bacon was too salty and yearned for the sweet kiss of chocolate syrup. In retrospect, perhaps this was a turning point, for on that plate something magical happened: the beginnings of a combination so ethereal and delicious that it would haunt my thoughts until I found the medium to express it--chocolate.--Katrina
Shelf Life: 3 months
Gluten free
41% cacao, 3oz.

Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

Chuck said...

I see Simone is way ahead of me, and has posted this months ago.