Wednesday, January 30, 2008

From Marketer to Marketer

On occasion I get emails from PR folks asking me to share information about events and products. Little do they know that at my day job I am pitching to bloggers about my clients' services and products. So, in order to help a brother out and share the love, here is a recent email I got from Hormel Foods...

"The Big Game is this weekend! Experts are predicting more than 100 million viewers this Sunday, and they’ll all be looking for tasty game day treats.

To prepare fans for a perfect game day party, Hormel Foods is offering a play-by-play to create three SUPER easy, delicious BACON dishes. In an easy-to-follow “how-to” video available on www.hormelrecipes.com, the experts at Hormel Foods’ test kitchens guide readers as they prepare Onion Bacon Dip, Bacon Cheese Dogs and Monterey Ranch Ham Sandwiches. All the recipes feature bacon, which makes everything that much better!

To view the video, click here: http://hormelrecipes.com/Resources/easygamedayrecipes.aspx."
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: