Friday, February 1, 2008

Cafe Iberico

For as many times that I have been to this place, I have not blogged about it. Well, Cafe Iberico, today is your day.

I've been to Iberico over 20 times. It's cheap, loud, fast, huge, always packed and consistant. They have a large variety of tapas. The potatoes aioli (potatoes in garlic mayonaise) are amazing. I could just eat those for my meal and be perfectly happy. Other favorites are the baked goat cheese in tomato sauce, the skirt steak with carmelized onions, garlic shrimp and the assortment of chorizo.

If you're looking to save some $ or are just in the mood for a good time, I would hop on over to Iberico. They don't take reservations so be prepared to wait.




Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

San Luis said...

We're eating surprisingly well in St. Louis, but man, we miss Iberico! The food is fantastic and affordable (wine is, as well), and I love the loud, lively atmosphere.

Mmm, thanks for the reminder!

-- Missy's friend Sara