Saturday, July 26, 2008

Go Fish

Ok. It may be time to issue the restraining order.

I finally went to the last of 3 restaurants in the valley owned by Cindy Pawlcyn. And I don't even like fish. BUT they do love dogs and that was a plus so we brought our 12 year old 'puppy' for a dinner on the patio.

Go Fish. Catchy name, huh? Especially coming from someone that has a father more dedicated to fishing than anything else. I got a fly rod for my college graduation. 'nuff said.

Now, I'm a sucker which means I'm that guy feeding my dog under the table so she begs and it's my fault and blah, blah, blah. Hey, she's 12. She can do anything she wants in my opinion so party on. Problem is that fish and dogs don't go together so she basically napped while we dined on the patio. 3 courses to be exact.

The clams were awesome but they were also a meal. Once you start dipping in the broth you are in trouble. The big eye tuna and prawns that followed took me over the edge. Maybe next time I'll stick to some kumamoto oysters and the clams and call it a day.

Best part? Recognized our waiter from Cindy's other restaurant that works there once a week. Hi Jeremy! Go figure. Felt just like home...
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: