Tuesday, September 18, 2007

She's back

Hi all, My guests are all gone and I am back to normal. E wanted my fudge sauce recipe even though all of u already have it. But here it is: In a microwaveable bowl pur in Nestle semi-sweet morsels. Pour in heavy crem to just cover morsels. Micro until very hot then gently mix w/ fork. Will be milk chocolate colored at first but will become smooth and the color of the morsels. If you chill it til firm u can scoop out balls, roll them in balls them roll in cocoa to make truffles. For truffles or sauce u can also add liqueur flavorings. Keeps for a couple of weeks.

My marinade for fajita chicken or beef is: 1/4 cu of my vinegarette, 2 T chili powder, 2T of cumin, 1 samall can of diced jalapenos or for whimps diced green chilies. Mix w/ for and coat the meat/chicken w/ it. Best if done overnight to get most flovor. Really good. I love all of you, Momma
Share/Save/Bookmark

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Mom, welcome back!

Chuck said...

Thanks Lucy! I loved the chocolate sauce, and I am looking forward to trying the marinade.